Tampa Green Business designation in the Works
So this weekend i was reading how Tampa’s Mayor is pushing for a Green Business designation. It still needs to be approved by the city council. I can not see any reason long term, other than budget concerns near term, that would exclude this simple yet great Idea. One does not have to be an militant Enviro-nazi to take pride in where you work and live. The days of littering and being careless with our planet in general is out of fashion, and should be for that matter. And business’ that lead the way should be highlighted for such. Now this would not just be based on operating a business in a Green Building, because they also want to encourage Green Policies & Practices to be implemented.
- They would of course get a seal to display on their premises.
- They would also be eligible for listing in Tampa’s Green Pages ( instead of white/yellow? )
Will stay on top of this. If approved by the City Council, The program, in partnership with Sustany Foundation, Inc., a non-profit, is slated to begin on September 1, 2009
I feel I would be remiss if I failed to promote the green business I came up with to improve upon Realtor Listing Websites that are Single Listing One-offs websites. Like 123MLKjr.com for a house at 123 MLK jr. lets face it, Sellers love when the sign in their yard sells their house, and only their house. Not ALL the listing agents listings or ALL the Firms listings. You type in the URL from the rider sign, on your computer, your web-enabled phone and all you see is the house the URL is in front of.
- However with the earlier versions of this service, when you sell the house, the domain name you bought is useless, unless in you sold the property to an investor who will re-list it with you after renovations/upgrades.
- All the money you spent marketing that URL is finished. Now this is not a negative because it sold the house
but what if you could use them a multiple houses. Instead of the Address for the Domain name, we let you manipulate the Sub-domain ( wwww ) to distinguish different listings. Now instead of making a very specific descriptor, you keep it more generic so they can fit mulitple properties.
- how MINT instead of wwww http://rental1.lovethegulf.com
- or TLC instead of wwww
- pool, river, ocean, “subdivision name”, “farming area”
- whatever you can come up with
- of course you can change the sub-domain ( www ) to the Street Address if you want, as in Luxury properties)
- http://5525bamboo.lovethegulf.com with the commission you earn, the one off $10 rider is inconsequential
- what is the key to the system is that the short URL is reusable but more importantly It fits on a Rider Sign in front of the house you are selling, selling just that house.
now a single rider can sell this pool home, and after it sells, it will advertise the next pool home you list.. “All the marketing putting the URL into cyberspace, like on your blog, will accumulate, over time, as the URL is constantly re-marketed for subsequent properties.
Best of alll
- No Contract quit anytime
- Unlimited Web-pages, as many pages as listings you can carry
- Unlimited Pictures
- Instant automatic mapping of the property address without leaving listing page
- place to embed link to your 3rd party virtual tour ( our auto-created virtual tour is in beta testing now and will roll out soon
- choice of three templates ( more are coming, With more flash and pizzazz. We have the functionality down, now we are dressing it up to make it more attractive)
- Trusted Network where you put Unlimited links to your Network of professionals, automatically being added to every listing you generate easier than MLS broker-loading